It's been a while since I've posted any blogs, Friendster being one of my rarest posts.
So here I am, stuck with this blogging site again. I decided to re-open Celestial Dawn since I have nothing to do anyway. I'll be talking more about Ragnarok Online this time, since it's my current hobby right now. It'll be featuring some advancements in Philippine Ragnarok Online and also feature the misadventures of my pRO: Valkyrie characters, namely Chaos Engine (Hunter), End of Time (Champion), Kiyuri (Soul Linker) and Roux Louka (Assassin).
I'll be posting some screenshots along the way as well. I kinda got inspired by Doddler's work in his RO blogs, so I decided, "Hey, why don't I make one too?". Since my focus in Ragnarok Online is more of questing and sieges rather than level grinding, this is a perfect opportunity to write every detail of my RO journey.
So what to talk about today? Well, not all of the sorts I guess. I said to myself I'm going to semi-quit RO because I'm going to have a new work involving teaching Koreans basic English, but Jennie (Hayami of Impulse) persuaded me not to quit playing. I collected my thoughts again, and I believe I can manage my time with my work and I can still play RO. Since I'll be earning my own money again, I can pay for the Internet fee and a half of the electrical bill at home. It's not bad, since my money goes to Magic at that time, and now that I'm not playing Magic, I can focus on saving some cash for my future. Thanks, Jennie. ^_^
Oh, you might ask if this is my first time playing RO. No, I've been a long-time RO player since the pRO: Iris server came. Think of me as a veteran to the game already, but I still have much to explore because of many things that have been added to the game while I was away. I know pretty much about the game already, and levelling isn't a problem to me. Oh yeah, I don't use bots on my characters. They're level grinded. I also discourage using them, whatever the purpose might be. Homunculus and Mercenary are an exception, though.
I don't have much to write now, so I'll leave you guys for a while. Please DO comment, rant and rave. I'll be starting my misadventures pretty soon. That also includes MVP'ing solo and with the guys at Impulse. Ciao!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment