It sucks, really. The previous 90PHP-6 hours will now turn 100PHP-5 hours... that ain't my thing.
I'll only stay here in Cubao for only 2 days, then I'll return this Sunday in Laguna again, for good. I've been on a job hunt, and one of the employers might call me next week, so it's best that I prepare for it.
Anyway, with all of that aside, besides me being drunk at the moment (inspite of that I can still type and think clearly), let's get to RO moments.
1. An event was held last Saturday by the pRO Game Masters as part of the 5th Year Anniversary of pRO. Guess what? They've invited all players to go to Izlude Town and see "Poring the Conqueror". If you want to search the critter, under ratemyserver, search Bring It On!!!.
The Poring massacred almost 3/4ths of the people there, and the GM also helped in killing it, since most people had a hard time killing it.
Here's some screenies:

This is the part wherein the GM helped in killing the Conqueror.

And here's an upclose look on the Conqueror. Looks like a regular Poring to me...
2. After the Conqueror, Beelzebub was summoned. Unfortunately, it was much harder this time. Nobody managed to kill it, and it was left behind by most players, turning Izlude into a living hell (well, at least before the weekly maintenance). I didn't get the screenshots, but it was fun.
3. I wasn't able to siege this week, I got sick of flu, and now I'm currently resting. Don't worry, I'll return sieging after I turn level 90. Hopefully.
That's all for the recap. I hope I can update this often, but probably not.
No comments:
Post a Comment