Friday, July 25, 2008

Yesterday's Wrap-up

Yesterday was a disaster for me at the Oohwables botique, my sister just told me that 3-4 days ago there was a shoplifter inside the shop and got away with a 550PHP worth of clothing. So I went there yesterday to check it out, and did some investigating. We were able to contact the shoplifter, and went there as planned. Seems to be that this person is a hoax fortune teller. We took her picture, so that we can have a referrence.

Anyway, that's the end of it, I don't want to think of it again.

With my Ragnarok Online adventures yesterday, I wasn't able to gain much level since I was at the arena. I did made a new record though, in a form of using potions. Yesterday, I said that I'll only use 20 White Potions and 10 Blue Potions per run, seems to be the record improves every run. The last run was 10 Whites / 5 Blues. Now my record is 0 White / 0 Blues! I came up to the strategy that I don't need to beat the set record there of 2 minutes and 1 second, that's insane. So I just came up the idea of absorbing SP from the 3rd room, specifically the non-moving parasites there. I can charge up there before I enter the next rooms.

With that in mind, I just saved on 5 blue potions! Now, the next tricky obstacle is room 5. I came up to the idea of gathering them all, stand near the portal, and let them hit me until they freeze with my Garm Armor. Well, it worked, and all of them became prey to my Finger Offensive. One shot per insect. It saved me alot of SP in the run, and used Heal instead of the potions for healing.

I was able to rack up 600 points yet again, and I'll keep doing that every time I have the time. I don't want to decrease the amount, nor go up that level per day. I'll keep it that way.

Today would be Saturday, so it means it's going to be WAR yet again. I don't know if I could attend today's War of Emperium, but i'll do my best to attend. I need to gain a level. So, see you next time!

No comments: