
I stepped out of pRO shores just to test the new iRO server for myself. It has the same name as pRO Valkyrie, although they're very different in features.
I made a male swordie, just to get the levelling up a notch. I'll keep you guys updated about my adventures here. Don't worry. I'm not quitting pRO for this. I just want to test out this server.
Anyway, the big thing here is that it has the normal rate of most commercial servers. It's also FREE-TO-PLAY. The only thing different from this one is that the NPC prices for most items are overpriced. Also, most services are overpriced as well. Game balancing perhaps?
Currently, the patch here is also at Nameless Island. I used my pRO Client to get through them, and installed their Valkyrie installer. Connecting there was a breeze, no lags whatsoever. The most beautiful thing about this server... no bots! Everyone's fair. It's like a civilized RO altogether.
(Eww... look at that equipment...)It looks like my Globe Connection is lagging a little bit, probably because the antenna is not too high enough to reach a good signal. I'll try to raise it a little higher tomorrow friday. Anyway...
(this has got to be the weirdest name I ever seen...)I'm trying my luck at the Culverts, but to no avail. I was easily mobbed by the bugs. I decided to move to Byalan, hopefully I can get my hands on some Hydras (and probably their cards...).

No comments:
Post a Comment