
Woophee! I've managed to enter Nameless Island! This is quite an achievement for my part, as I did the quest SOLO. Yes, you read it right. Solo. No other help from my guild mates.
The hard part of this place is that there are too many demon monsters here. The Zombies here are nothing. Ghouls are a nuisance. Banshees are to be avoided unless you have someone with you who can kill it. :)

Basically, the quest begins here. I didn't finished the entire quest since I only needed to access this place. Nothing more. The prerequisites include Curse of Gaebolg, Lost Child and Rachel Sanctuary Quests. They're pretty easy, except for Curse of Gaebolg in which you have to be extra careful with what you're going to say. One wrong answer and the quest will be over, and that also means you can't start the Nameless Island quest.
Oh yeah, Veins Siblings Quest is the hardest part of the prereqs, since it requires you to travel Thor's Volcano Dungeon L2, thrice! And before you can travel there, you'll have to go through a lot of hell avoiding the monsters there, which is no joke.
Anyway, as hard it may seem to be, the rewards are great. You have access to a great map, with loots you can actually sell or use (includes Tidal Shoes, Expert Ring, Wool Scarf). You'll just have to be careful, though. It's kinda hard going back and forth through the map, especially if it's not warpable by Warp Portal (means you can't memo there).
Right now, my Priest is at L95, and counting. Hopefully I can turn her into a High Priest this week, and begin my journey all over again.
That would be all for now. I'll keep you updated. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment