And while I decided that I'll do a weekly update of this blog, solely for RO, I also decided to maintain this blog of mine for good. I have nothing to do on a Wednesday, so I think this is a good day to share my RO life.
And with that, I'll separate some topics because some of them are really outdated. Once I catchup with the updated ones, then I'll start them as a weekly update. This time, however, I would seldom put up iRO Valkyrie content. I rarely play in that server anymore. But when I have the urge to do it, I'll do a write-up as well. :)
Last Year (2008) Catch-Up Post!
To start things, I will do a catch-up post on my High Priest.
So here I was in Sphinx 4, doing my usual level grind. For those who don't know, Sphinx 4 is an Anubis breeding ground. Anubis are Undead monsters, which can be killed with Turn Undead or Resurrection. And with the amount of experience they give, they'll surely will make you level up a lot quicker. Speaking of which, there are Pasana and Minorous in this part of the dungeon. I used a bow mercenary to dispatch them. I got lucky and obtained a Pasana Card, which is very useful in Thors Volcano. :)
(Not the best card I obtained, but this will have to do...)I quickly leveled up my Priest here till level 96. The rest of the levels, however...
I needed a Champ to do the rest of it! And here it is, Level 99.I decided to trans immediately. During this week was a modified EXP event, and it would be wise for me to reach High Priest status before the event ends.
Rebirth at last!I quickly grind my character to High Priest status, and the rest is history.
(Level 71 High Priest. Although her current status is at level 91.)That's it with Eloie. More to come when it's her time to reach 99. Next post, coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment