First up, money making.
Some of you might wonder, but I absolutely loathe botters. I don't bot, for one. And I don't make money from botting. With a little ingenuity, and a couple of resources (and timely events), you can turn any potential dungeon into a gold mine. With the recent posts as good resources, I turned Abyss Lake into somewhat a money bank.
The trick is how you do it. Most people asked me, "how the heck did I got that many Stone Bucklers in one fell swoop?". My current record as of today, is that I already produced almost 50 Stone Bucklers in my entire stay in Abyss Lake. All of them are harvested by hand, supplies burned and effort amplified. You just have to think on how you'll be able to gather them quickly and surely. This screen shot is a good example:

Luring a lot of dragons and killing them en-masse is the best way to do it. Lord Knights are good in doing this. Since all of the enemies here are aggressive, they are bound to attack you. With this opportunity, you strike them with Brandish Spear, and let them drop the goodies.
I used a lot of supplies with this. Assumptio scrolls to tank them, buffs for added attack power. Bubblegum to increase the item drop. You can get almost 3-4 Stone Bucklers this way for 30 minutes, plus other valuables like Treasure Chests, Inverse Scales, Bijous, Monster Cards, and a lot more. If you're that much of a hard worker, then you'll be able to get more than 4 every 30 minutes.

This is the end result. I gathered these up within an hour. Thanks to the item drop mod, premium subscription and the bubblegum, item gathering is no problem now.
I'll try to test this again this week, however, since the mod exp and item drop event will end. I'll see how many Stone Bucklers I can gather, just to see the average.
Still, even with this routine, I got pretty bored of doing it. So I asked Jaryd to hunt hydrolancers for his Fricca's Circlet. We got too cocky and hunted Detale himself.
(A really, really, really long line of buffs. Not the thing you see everyday)My Lord Knight can't handle Hydrolancers since they heal pretty quickly, plus I haven't purchased Neuralizer to get Spiral Pierce yet, so I used my Champion instead to kill the darn dragon.
(I haven't got the screenshot of the dead body of the dragon, but at least I got the MVP text on)It was a suicide run. Since Detale uses Reflect shield, we have to use blunt tactics to kill him. We need to separate the slaves from him, then use Lex Aeterna on the dragon. I'll lure Detale away, then use EF immediately. Of course, I'll die from the reflect, then Jaryd will resurrect me quickly, Zen, reloc, then do it again. The hardest part is that when he had 30% HP left. That's the time Detale uses Heal level 11 (9999 heal).
Detale has 980, 000 HP, so we need to make sure than every shot of my EF counts, even if he heals. Good thing we have Tokens of Ziegfried, so dying isn't an option here. We managed to get a Morpheus Ring from Detale, which is a good thing, despite that I was aiming for the Pole Axe. >_<
With that already done, I decided to resume my Lord Knight's level, at least to a level of 95.
(Not meant as an advertisement for LU. But I'm pretty happy that I can do 10k per pierce on a Kasa)With the money I made from Abyss Lake, I was able to assemble my very own anti-Kasa Pike. Since I abandoned Spiral Pierce in favor of a much quicker Pierce, leveling in Thor's Volcano became much more easier and more quickly. Soon, I'll add the Thorny Buckler set to increase the damage output.
I wasn't able to go to Crack of Dimension this week, since my Internet has been acting up again yesterday and last monday (those days was suppose to be for that).
I'll try to post for next week regarding this. I'll be out of town this week, so I won't be able to play much. I guess it's high time I go to sleep, or resume reading online manga for now. Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment