Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miyuki's Transcending Moments

(To Valhalla!)

Last week was a real tiring week for me. Not only that I have to find a way for my Knight to transcend, but I actually have to make her transcend without relying on heavy funds! (like the things I did with my High Priest, Soul Linker and Champion)

I continued my road to 99 with Abyss Lake. The dragons there seem to give a decent amount of experience even at my level of 98.



I have limited funds to burn, so I need to kill as many dragons as I can before my supplies run out. My supplies are limited to Insurance Packages, Assumptio/Bless/Agi Scrolls and Potions. (The potions are expensive, running at 350k per box, which contains 100 Whites and 50 Blues)

Eventually, I got tired of leveling in Abyss Lake, so I moved to Thor's Volcano for that percent of experience.

(Whoever is this awesome priest, I gotta thank him for lending me a helping hand.)

(Pierce-mashing a Kasa. Mash em' good...)

(Eventually, I reached my turning point.)

I headed to Valhalla immediately, not wasting any time since the EXP bonus of the manual is still there.

(Rebirth at last...)

Leveling is never hard this time around, thanks to the Bowman Scrolls (level 8) that I have with the Yggdrasil Lif promo. The downside is that the level 8 bowman doesn't have Double Strafe, but it makes up for its very high attack speed (of 178 with Mercenary Berserk Pots).

(Being lazy was never this good...)

(Even if I'm surrounded with bots, I never cared as long as I got my exp points)

(Eventually, I reached Lord Knight Status)

(And promptly returned to the dragons for more leveling...)

Currently, Miyuki is at level 86. I'm hoping to get her to level 90, so that I can move her to Thors once and for all.

Well, that's it for this week. Ciao!

No comments: