Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Follow Up Post - More Randomness

Following my High Priest post, is some random topics that I did during the past days.


I took this screenie when I was in Einbech Mines. I lol'd when the Teddy Bear hit me with the cursing attack, and at the same time, did an "/omg" emoticon. Look out! Death is approaching! /gg

(Am I in heaven already? But why does the landscape look like hell? o.O)

My Knight, doing the Crow of Destiny quest. It's a new quest added with the Demise of Morroc patch. The quest will give you a decent amount of experience.

Battlegrounds 19 vs 19. A new PVP system in Ragnarok Online. It plays like WoE, with a lot of skill restrictions. Body Relocation is not allowed... >_<>

(This is Tierra Gorge. My Knight in action. Go break them!)

Say Hi to my new friend RSX! Man, he's big....

My Super Novice in Moscovia Dungeon. Vavayaga is beside me. Moscovia, by the way, is an added map with the Demise of Morroc patch.

And... that's it with this Randomness post. Next update, some more catch-up posts. /heh

No comments: